Reading Time: 2 minutes
FastBet, a Malta-registered entity operated by Bethard Group, has thrown its hat into the mushrooming ring of mobile crypto gambling based on blockchain technology. It claims it would revolutionise the gambling industry even further using Blockchain technology.
Its pre-ICO phase has started. The ICO will begin on the 1st of July. Here is all you want to learn about the new entity in one of the most happening verticals of the gambling industry.
What Is FastBet?
It’s an online casino project which will provide many games to its users such as dice, jackpot and roulette. However, unlike other online casinos, FastBet seeks to offer gamblers something unique – anonymity! Users will not be required to undergo an identity verification process. Moreover, the platform is accessible from anywhere in the world and guarantees one their privacy in using the site.
Additionally, FastBet charges zero fees for using their platform and it has low commissions. What is more, token holders get to earn money by owning FBET tokens in their wallets. Each month, token holders are entitled to a 50 per cent commission on the total earnings of the casino during that month.
FastBet Mobile Blockchain Crypto Gambling Casino Features
FastBet seeks to bring everything you need for a comprehensive gambling experience closer to you in your smartphone! Through its smartphone application users will be able to make payments, transfers, currency exchange and play casino games.
- Anonymity on your phone.
- Access to the online casino anywhere, anytime.
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals.
- Instant payouts in the form of cryptocurrency.
- A commission calculator is given to token holders.
FastBet FBET Token ICO Details
- Token Symbol: FBET
- Decimals: 18
- Token Background: It’s built as an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain
- Total Emission: 12,000,000 FBET
- Pre-ICO Begins 1st June 2018 – 30th June 2018 1 FBET = $0.40
- ICO Begins 1st July 2018
- Phase 1 Begins 10th July 2018 – 17th July 2018 1FBET = $0.85
- Phase 2 Begins 17th July 2018 – 24th July 2018 1FBET = $0.90
- Phase 3 Begins 24th July 2018 – 1st August 2018 1FBET = $1.00
- Phase 4 Begins 1st August 2018 – 15th August 2018 1FBET = $1.05
- Soft cap: 200,000 USD
- Hard cap: 2,000,000 USD
The ICO sale will be carried out on the FASTBET platform
Accepted forms of payment: Ethereum (ETH), Dash, DOGE, NEO, Bitcoin (BTC), ETC, LSK, ZEC, LTC, XEM, BCH, XMR, WAVES and more!
All unsold tokens will be burnt after conclusion of ICO.
Source: Latest News on European Gaming Media Network…
The post FastBet ICO (FBET Token): A new entrant in blockchain-based Gambling world appeared first on Eastern European Gaming – News – Interviews – Legal Market Updates – Premium Reports – Events – Directory.