£5,000 cash up for grabs for predicting if Altior wins or loses at Ascot
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Matchbook, the sponsors of Saturday’s Clarence House Chase at Ascot, are running a competition on Saturday that will give racegoers a chance to win a £5,000 cash prize by predicting whether Altior wins or loses in the Grade 1 contest.
In a competition designed to engage and educate punters about the benefits of betting with an exchange, punters will either chose to receive a blue lanyard (back bet) or a pink lanyard (lay) which will carry a unique number on.
If Altior wins, the “backers” are in for a chance to win; if Altior loses, the “layers” are in for a chance to win. Matchbook will then draw the lucky number and the correct number and correct colour wins the £5,000 cash prize.
The competition will take place on the ground floor of the main grandstand at Ascot racecourse.
- Upon arrival, promo staff will hand out blue (Back Bets) and pink (Lay bets) Matchbook branded lanyards to racegoers inside the course gates
- Lanyards will have a clear pocket which will contain a card. Each card will have a unique number (0001-1000 tbc) and details of how they can win a cash prize of £5000. Card will also have details on Matchbook and our social media handles
- 18+ only
- To enter, users will have to come to the Matchbook stand with their unique number, enter it, along with their email address on a dedicated screen before the Clarence House Chase(CHC)
- The competition will be based on the favourite in the Clarence House Chase winning or losing. If the favourite wins, all the people who have registered with blue(back) lanyards are in the draw for the £5k. The pink (layers) will be out as the favourite won. And the opposite if the favourite doesn’t win
- Matchbook staff will also have lanyards to give out to visitors at the Matchbook stand
- Once the last race (16:05) is over, all eligible entrants will come to the Matchbook stand for the big draw.
Matchbook is a peer-to-peer betting exchange designed for smart bettors who want better value, deeper liquidity and exceptional customer service. We’re not the alternative, we’re the difference.
Matchbook is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and the UK Gambling Commission.
Source: Latest News on European Gaming Media Network
This is a Syndicated News piece. Photo credits or photo sources can be found on the source article: £5,000 cash up for grabs for predicting if Altior wins or loses at Ascot…
The post £5,000 cash up for grabs for predicting if Altior wins or loses at Ascot appeared first on Eastern European Gaming – News – Interviews – Legal Market Updates – Premium Reports – Events – Directory.
Source: Eastern European Gaming