LucidSound Brings Gaming Audio to ‘The Wall’, Announcing an eSports Partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Newly Supercharged LS25 eSports Gaming Headset Drives Gaming Audio at The Wall Gaming Lounge, Taking Competitive eSports To New Heights at The Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
LucidSound®, the fastest growing brand in gaming headsets, announced today that LucidSound has been selected as the official headset of Caesars Entertainment new eSports venue at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino.
Driven by the growing popularity of eSports and inspired by competitive gamers from across the globe, The Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino has introduced the first phase of Las Vegas’ newest interactive space by Hybrid One: The Wall Gaming Lounge. Partnering with the leaders in PC gaming, Alienware, powered by NVIDIA GeForce® GTX® GPUs, The Wall is the first permanent eSports venue for Caesars Entertainment. A multi-phased, 24,000 square-foot project, The Wall is now open and boasts ample gaming and lounge space highlighted by 30, high performance Alienware gaming PCs. A number of console gaming stations are also available.
The gaming station at The Wall is equipped with the all-new LucidSound LS25 eSports Gaming Headset. Featuring the signature LucidSound control scheme, gamers can adjust their audio simply by turning their ear-cup, an innovative solution, vital to competitive play, that allows gamers to remain focused on the action.
Driving innovation in eSports audio, the LS25 is designed to offer even greater audio performance. Improved 50mm drivers offers substantially better audio fidelity, allowing gamers to pinpoint team-mates and opponents during tournament play. A re-engineered headband provides increased strength to survive extended gaming sessions, and new, easily interchangeable ear-cups actively resist sweat and provide memory-foam comfort to the gamer.
“The team at Caesars Entertainment have designed an innovative new space to support competitive play that can be enjoyed by gamers of all levels,” said Chris Von Huben, CEO of LucidSound. “LucidSound is delighted to be part of this trailblazing experience, drawing gamers into the action with unparalleled audio provided by our LS25 headsets.”
Available now at GameStop, Amazon and other leading gaming retailers, the LS25 delivers advanced technology designed for tournament play. Key features include:
- A remarkably clear sound stage so that gamers can easily identify teammates, opponents and audio cues providing the difference between victory and defeat
- Powerful 50mm High-Fidelity speakers with Neodymium magnets, specifically engineered for gaming
- Designed for long-play sessions the LS25 uses advanced memory foam ear cushions that conform to the individual user and offer superior comfort
- Dual mics allowing players the option of using the integrated discrete mic (Ideal for phone calls and casual chat) or the unidirectional, flexible boom mic for intense gaming sessions
- Direct to PC connection via a 3.5mm audio jack, ensuring a simple connection to any gaming rig
- Proprietary control system, allowing gamers to adjust volume simply by twisting the ear cup
- Fully compatible with PC, Xbox One (including Xbox One X), PlayStation®4, Nintendo® Switch and mobile platforms
The LS25 is available now at www.lucidsound.com and participating retailers for a MSRP of $79.99.
LucidSound is committed to designing premium quality audio products for gamers. Every team member of LucidSound hails from a gaming audio background with a vision to deliver world-class audio to the interactive entertainment sector. Uncompromising in its insistence for audio excellence, the Company crafts audio products specifically for the needs of gamers and everyday life. Strikingly different in appearance from traditional gaming hardware, the LucidSound family of products unlocks the emotion and intensity of modern gaming audio, elevating the experience for gamers everywhere.
Source: Latest News on European Gaming Media Network…
The post LucidSound Brings Gaming Audio to ‘The Wall’, Announcing an eSports Partnership with Caesars Entertainment appeared first on Eastern European Gaming – News – Interviews – Legal Market Updates – Premium Reports – Events – Directory.
Source: Eastern European Gaming